- Face roller --- muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage; reduce facial edema and help your skin look fresh; firm your skin and make it look dewy and lifted
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made of rose quartz. The face & eye-roller is sturdy and no squeaky. The massager roller is very smooth
- Gua Sha: not only can improve circulation of blood flow, but the gua sha stone also helps the muscle relax
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge and it helps to eradicate morning puffiness and get the skin refreshed
- The beauty skincare tools are packaged in a beautiful gift box. We suggest you wash the beauty skincare tools ---- face roller and gua sha ---- after and before each use
Facial Roller Directions:
Use gentle, very light pressure to glide the face roller in outward strokes on your face, neck, and décolleté.
“Perform this lifting regimen while wearing Facial in a Mask®️ to help amplify actives and deliver serum deeply in the skin. It’s like a true mini-facial!” – Sophia Howell
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS: Use AM/PM for up to 10 minutes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Use soap and water on rose quartz roller crystal only. Lay flat to dry. Use clean, dry cloth between uses.
Gua Sha Directions for use:
Use every day for up to 15 minutes as a morning ritual or evening ritual. Light to medium pressure. (Please note this is not recommended for people taking blood thinners)
Try cooling the roller and gua sha down in the fridge or freezer for added effects and always lay on a clean cloth if you do so!
- Use a small tip end and start at the back of the neck, along the spine, move slowly up and down to the hairline. (light to medium pressure)
- Bring to the middle of the forehead and then glide across your forehead and brows holding the side of the tool at a 15-degree angle, gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once you get to the hairline for maximum lymphatic drainage. 3x
- Gently glide small tip end of tool under your eyes, under orbital bone (add more serum if needed so as not to pull skin). Glide from the nose out to the temple and up to the hairline to lift the eyes and brows. 3x
- Glide a small tip end over your cheekbones. Move from the side of your nose toward the top of your ear. 3x
- Sweep a large hand-like side under your cheekbones. Start at bottom of your nostril and go up and under your cheekbone toward your ear. 3x
- Using a small tip end, glide over your jaw bone. Start at the middle of your chin and sweep along your jaw toward your earlobe. 3x
- Hug underneath your jawline with a small tip end and sweep outward toward the earlobe. 3x
- Sweep down your neck. Move from the top of your neck to just above your chest. 3x
- Sweep underneath your clavicle. Go toward your shoulders. 3x
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Use soap and water and lay flat to dry. Use clean, dry cloth between uses.